Thursday, December 26, 2013

Apple Bookmarks for Teacher [Belated] Making Christmas

Untitled
UntitledUntitled
I have found that I spent so much time focusing on my Christmas makes this year that I didn't find time to post them on the blog.  Instead of stressing over it I've decided I will simply share them after the fact!  After all, we will all be considering "hmmm what do I make for that person" next year as well right?

This year for Miss E's two Pre-K teachers I knew I wanted to make this apple bookmark which I saw here. Isn't it just perfect?  I've been itching to make one ever since seeing it.  The only change I made to the design was to add a topstitch at the edge of the bookmark.  I whipped these up in one evening and highly recommend making a few for the teachers in your life!

Hope you are enjoying the post-holiday glow we are in the MRL household...

- rebecca lynne

p.s.  Fabriholic Anonymous 5 Day Countdown!  Are you ready?

6 comments:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

These are super cute! What a lovely idea for a teacher gift!

Ella said...

Ack! So cute!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Sch a cute idea!

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

Great idea, perfect teachers gift for sure!

Snoodles said...

Those are adorable! Merry Christmas (belated!), hehee!

Carla said...

What a darling and practical gift!