Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bees and Sneezes

November Block
Thought I'd catch you all up on my Modern Stitching Bee blocks...  These stars are for Jennie of Clover and Violet who was the Queen Bee in November.  You can learn all about making these blocks by going here.
November Block
The October blocks were sent out long ago but I forgot to post them!  They are these lovely log cabins for Emily of Strawberry Patch Ramblings.  Ever since making them I have been slightly obsessed with the beauty of navy...mmm...it is just such a rich winter color isn't it?  I'd like to make some tops in some navy fabrics ever since completing these blocks!
October Blocks for Emily
October Blocks for Emily
Sick therapy
Unfortunately I am feeling under the weather lately, so other than Bee blocks I haven't been doing much sewing.  However, I did curl up under Joy, for the Queen and start my winter knitting.  I suppose there is a reason for everything - even a nasty cold!

- rebecca lynne

p.s. Yes, people have been signing up for Fabriholics Anonymous!  If you have no idea what I am talking about check it out here...

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice bee blocks, and those are crazy large knitting needles. I hope you feel better soon.

Jeneta said...

I LOVE the lime and navy stars surrounded by the low volume background! Your winter knitting looks so snuggly (we have just had a dose of hot summer weather here in Australia!).

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Aw get better soon lovely! Your bee blocks are gorgeous!

Susan at TheBoredZombie.com said...

The Reds and Navys are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon... I know a lot of people who are under the weather right now.... must be that time of year again. By the way, I wrote you about possibly doing a machine review for the Sewing Machine Adultery part... it may have gone in your spam folder...

Annabella said...

Get better soon sweetness - I love your blocks!