Thursday, August 22, 2013

Joy, for the Queen Finished!

Untitled
There she is!  Joy, for the Queen in all her finished glory...  You can check out her development here.
UntitledLow Volume BorderUntitled
Voile Cereopsis BackingUntitledRight at home #amh #patchwork
There she reigns, on her throne right where she belongs...

Joy, for the Queen
Fabric: Anna Maria Horner Field Study Charms & Low Volume Strip Border
Size: 52"x52"
Thread: Connecting Thread Natural 50w
Quilting: FMQ loopies using Juki TL-2010Q
Binding: Machine & Hand

I L-O-V-E this quilt!!!  It is a "mine all mine quilt"...a tad guilty about it but not enough to keep me from enjoying her!  Ha!

Linking up to:
Also, this is another project off my 2013 FAL Q3 list!  Whew hew!!!
she can quilt
- rebecca lynne

15 comments:

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

YAY!! It's perfect. I'm soooo glad you took the time to do something just for you. x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, colorful quilt. I love it! Love your quilted curls too!

Sarah said...

I am in love with your quilt!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt.. and love the backing fabric too. Stopping by from TGIFF.Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt.. and love the backing fabric too. Stopping by from TGIFF.Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh so gorgeous!! The loopy quilting looks amazing and the AMH looks awesome with the LV! Long reign the queen ;)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the AMH. You did a beautiful job

Snoodles said...

Be still my heart.....so beautiful, my friend! Congrats on an awesome finish!

Jessica said...

Loooooooooove! Perfect title, too!

giddy99 said...

It is GLORIOUS!

Leanne said...

I love it, especially the quilting. The borders really work well too.

quilterliz said...

G'day Rebecca. That is just gorgeous. Well done. Take care. Liz...

Dominique said...

Beautiful vibrant colours, wonderfully framed by the low volume border. Nice quilting too!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

She's wonderful - I love the quilting!

Julie said...

Oh I have just found this and I want one of my own. Thank you for the inspiration - now I have to buy myself some AMH - what a shame.