Thursday, July 11, 2013

Triple-Zip Pouch Swap

Triple Zip Pouch Mosaic MRL Style!

There was something that really touched me deeply by this gesture.  It made me realize I have to keep doing things to stay involved in our virtual community.  I have met such amazing friends online and I really could not do without them now.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to join a bee, I need a break from coordinating a fabric swap, so instead when the Triple-Zip Pouch Swap popped up I realized this would be a great opportunity to do something fun with a group of other sewers...

It is a secret swap so if my Partner happens to be reading this don't worry these are just some bright, summery, fun things I am feeling right now!  My mood changes pretty frequently so I am sure I will be happy with whatever you have a passion for making...

- rebecca lynne

5 comments:

Erin @ Billy Button Design said...

You will love the swap. I have been in a few now and my received swaps have always been fantastic and so handy. Enjoy

Canadian Abroad said...

Love your new banner.

Glad you liked Cindy's quilt. This quilting world of ours is filled with wonderful people and I feel very lucky to be part of it. Glad to have you in my bloggy friendship circle too.

Annabella said...

Fabulous inspiration Rebecca!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Great inspiration board!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Enjoy the swap! Isn't it great to be part of such a wonderful community - I feel privileged and blessed xxx