Saturday, February 2, 2013

Gifting 2013

Last year I was new to blogging and I was amazed at how generous the online sewing community is...so this year, now that I am lucky to have a new sewing space, a healthy stash, and hopefully more time once Miss O starts sleeping through the night, my goal is to Pay It Forward and gift some of that generosity back to my blogger friends...

I'm starting with a gift for someone close to me in real life in the hopes that it will kick off my goal to share surprise small gifts with my virtual friends too.  [So, if you are my virtual friend and I ask for your address, be a gem and share your address without too many questions.  I promise, I do not intend to stalk you!]

I wasn't able to give my friend her gift in person...so without revealing too much I am giving a sneak peak which really showcases some of my favorite fabrics from my stash.  Of course, when I say favorite, you know I am talking Anna Maria Horner!!!  
UntitledUntitled
The fabrics seen here are from Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush line which sat collecting dust all last year until I decided enough was enough - use it or lose it!  It is so freeing to actually enjoy using it in a project.  I hope my friend enjoys it too...

- rebecca lynne

6 comments:

Anna said...

It looks like a fabulous gift! I am doing Pay It Forward and I have 5 peeps to make things for... quilts obviously!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Very fun! Looks like a great gift!

Sherri ~ daintytime said...

Great shots. Are you using your Nikon? Are you using the miniature setting?

Allison said...

good for you, cutting into your precious fabric! :)

Canadian Abroad said...

Such pretty colours, and a lovely looking gift. Impromptu gifts is a lovely idea.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I'm sure she'll be thrilled!