Monday, September 17, 2012

A Charmed Life

Untitled
Isn't that a beautiful stack?  Mmmm hmmm...a beautiful stack of 12 Low Volume Fabrics that needs to be cut into 56 5" charms.  
Silent Pause.
Ha!
This post is about motivation as the stack (above) grows smaller...and the stack of charms (below) gets higher!
Untitled
 One Set of 56
Untitled
Two Sets of 56
Untitled
And when I began with my high stack of gorgey fabric Miss E says "Mommy are you making today?"  Yes, my Inquisitive One I am...   She leaves...  Later on, while I am photographing my One Set of 56 she returns, she shows me this drawing and says "I'm making too Mommy.  See? Aren't you going to take a picture?"  Then, no joke jake, she says "Mommy can I touch your fabric? [touches] Oooh nice Mommy very soft."

That is when I know that torturing my husband with fabric everywhere is absolutely worth it.

:P

Keep your eyes out as the stack grows higher in this week's posts - ha, I hope!

- rebecca lynne

9 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love! :) So sweet..

Annabella said...

That stack is one classy stack - no fuglies there. Your little one's potato head drawings are gorgeous - we are at the potato head stage too. Adorable.

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Awwwww!!! Please tell Miss E I love her drawing!
P.S. I also love your pile of gorgeous charms!

Snoodles said...

Aww, what a sweet artist - love her work!
And seriously, what would our hubbies do, if they didn't have us along? Who else is going to stop dead in their tracks and stare at an architectural element, and mumble that it would make a great quilt motif? Or be fascinated by a vintage tile floor, and get out the notebook to sketch designs or note the colors? Sheesh!

Cherie said...

Such gorgeous prints! So wish I had had the money to join in!
Her picture is so cute!! =D

Nat at Made in Home said...

Made that little stock yesterday, posted on the blog today... And sent this afternoon or your good self!l

Deborah said...

Yummy fabrics. I can hardly wait. Adorable and very bright daughter! She knows her quilting fabric!

Carla said...

Beautiful stack! Precious wee girlie ; )

amy said...

beautiful! what fabric is on the top of the stack in the first pic? i love that one!