Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspiration Overflow [Thursday Think Tank]

Thursday Think Tank
I have been thinking so much while out here on vacation that I have changed my mind over what to post for Thursday Think Tank about a million times. Mostly this is due to the late night blog reading I have been doing while nursing Miss O... Plus I cannot discount the value of the quilty conversations I have been having with my mother in law. It demonstrates how important it is for an artist to have a community to bounce ideas off of and makes me miss living near like minded creative folks...

With this in mind rather than translate my inspiration into my own words I'd like to share a few awesome links with you this week that I have found especially thought provoking. I hope you will let me know what you think I'd love to get a dialogue going!

Making Handmade and Pricing your goods
Selling Sewing Patterns
Commercial Artistry and Creativity
What are you pondering these days? You know the drill...

- rebecca lynne

4 comments:

OksanaB said...

Hi Rebecca, thank you for the links. I visited "Meylah: More than a 1,000 Sales in One Month"--very inspirational interview. Have a fabulous day!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Hi You! Hope you're having a good vacation.. I just linked up for the first time in ages! Trying to get back into the swing of things, didn't have time to write a post last night so linked up my most recent post. Off to check out the links you provided. :o)

Cherie said...

The links look interesting I must check them out! Thanks =D

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Brilliant links!! That last one felt particularly pertinent for me at the moment, thanks :) xxx
oh and something weird is going on with the layout of the links and I'm somewhere in the sidebar!