Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sweet [Thursday Think Tank]


Yup.  That's my Think Tank this week.  And guess what...I'm eating Oreos RIGHT NOW!

Hahahahahahahhaaaa.

Taking advantage of the pregnancy thing.  ;)  Don't worry, I'll have one for you too...

So what are you guys up to?  Link up and inspire me to do some sewing this weekend!

- rebecca lynne



Thursday Think Tank

Feel free to rattle off anything that has been brewing in your creative heads. It can be anything, quilting, home improvement, fashion, crafting, DIY gifts, cooking...whatever you have recently thought "hmmm, you know what I should create" is perfectly appropriate for the Think Tank. Have a blog? Grab the Thursday Think Tank button displayed on the right. Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. Just a small request: Please remember to Add a Link to Thursday Think Tank in your Blog Post - that way the other people in the Linky Party are being shared with your readers! Thank you!

2 comments:

Sana Saroti said...

Dont have mine ;-)
I'm glad there is a linky today!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Glad you've same some sweat treats... LOL!!!